A Triple Threat Match in preparation for WrestleMania 35?
This Sunday, Charlotte Flair made a name for herself by brutally abusing Ronda Rousey in her match at Survivor Series. An unleashing of violence that Dave Meltzer tried to explain during his weekly podcast.
Having announced an impending match between Rousey and Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 35, Vince seems to have changed plans after the chance.
Wanting to be among the main characters of the female revolution, she wanted with the disqualification and the beating to make the girl Flair a character over and ultra legitimate to put in the dance of the feminine match between Lynch and Rousey.
Considering that the rivalry between the Irishman and the prior MMA Star was sufficiently legitimate, she did not want Charlotte to be just an artificially added component.
You will understand, it seems that Vince McMahon and his team are seriously considering lengthening both storylines, to provide us next April a triple threat match: House vs. Lynch vs. Charlotte.
- Possible date and Location where Fastlane will be held in 2019
- Is Ronda Rousey Ready To Defend Her Title In TLC Match?
- AJ Styles will face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship in TLC
- Becky Lynch buries the character change with a Simpsons reference of Charlotte Flair
- Would Charlotte Becky and Ronda get to WrestleMania 35?
- FOX wants Ronda Rousey as SmackDown Celebrity
- WWE confirms that surgery will be undergone by Braun Strowman
- NXT TakeOver: Phoenix match card & rumors (SPOILERS) 2018
- WWE NXT recap, reactions, video highlights (Nov. 28, 2018):
- Rhea Ripley becomes the first women’s Winner of NXT UK
- Braun Strowman Eliminated from WWE Mixed Match Challenge