Nia Jax Needs Ronda Rousey to learn to wrestle
Ronda Rousey & Nia Jax are using social media to build to their Raw Women’s title match at TLC on Dec. 6 and their tag bout this forthcoming Mon., Dec. 3. That’s par for the course in WWE, and especially the branch of the women, nowadays.
Jax, however, is taking things up a notch with a new approach to troll fans who believe her to be a dreadful in-ring performer…
The”learn how to wrestle” bit isn’t the only bit of irony, either. Nia’s in a (admittedly small) social media war talking about how she doesn’t have time for one. She is creating heat that is paradoxical. That’s next level stuff.
Anyway, make your jokes below. But as the reply:retweet ratio for Jax’s tweet clearly reveals, most of them have likely already been made.
Also Read More :
- Pair of NXT stars booked before TakeOver: Phoenix a week for indie show
- Is Ronda Rousey Ready To Defend Her Title In TLC Match?
- WWE Monday Night Raw December 03, 2018 Preview
- WWE NXT NEWS: Matches and Highlight for November 28, 2018
- WWE SmackDown Live ratings (Nov. 27, 2018):
- Charlotte Flair Supports heel turn during SmackDown Live
- WWE NEWS: Superstar Wrestler Enzo Amore banned on Monday night Raw and Smackdown upcoming show