NJPW in expanding its television Policy in Europe interested
New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) has its plans for global expansion. During the past months, the Japanese company has managed to reinforce new television agreements with AXS TV in the United States, in addition to reaching new markets such as Canada, India or South Korea, but the focus of the company would now be focused on Europe.
According to Dave Meltzer in the last edition of the Wrestling Observer, NJPW are interested in the long term to expand in Europe. As a first step, the objective of New Japan is to acquire several television agreements to begin broadcasting.
A few months ago we reported that its policy had expanded which makes it to be broadcast in the United Kingdom, Italy and Belgium. The NJPW commentator on the station J-One, alain Mistrangélo, revealed that 6-month agreements had been attained by NJPW in these countries, together with the possibility of extending to a year if all went well.
There is an interest of NJPW in reaching European countries, coming those places where articles related to Japan is consumed, as it occurs in France, where it’s broadcast two hours a week in a channel focused on culture. The versions that are being broadcast globally (as in South Korea, in India or in Canada through The Fight Network ) are the summaries of AXS TV, with dubbing and subtitles in their various languages.
- NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13 will be broadcasted worldwide through Fite TV
- WWE SmackDown Live ratings (Nov. 27, 2018):
- WWE NEWS: This Year Tribute Show will be on 4th of December 2018
- WWE NXT NEWS: Featured Matches and Highlight for November 28, 2018
- WWE NXT NEWS: Matches and Highlight for November 28, 2018
- NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13 Postponed on January 4, 2019 will be broadcast by AXS TV