Place and date of WWE Survivor Series 2019 revealed
The Chicago Tribune has confirmed in the past few hours the WWE Survivor Series 2019 will be held on November 24, 2019, at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. It’ll be the first time that the event will occur in Chicago.
For this variant, it is going to be interesting how the conflict between the Raw and SmackDown rosters arises since the WWE blue display is going to take a month of broadcast on Fox. It has started to speculate that the 6 to 0 final night in Survivor Series will be a turning point so that next year SmackDown will turn round the tortilla to be able to promote the reversal of chain.
“WWE is very proud of this connection with our fans in Chicago,” said John Saboor, Executive Vice President of Special Events for WWE. “The Allstate Arena, formerly known as Rosemont Horizon, has been a crucial partner for WWE, as our relationship goes back to the 80s.”
The Allstate Arena is going to be the location where WWE performs the weekend Survivor Series, comprising the SmackDown tapings on Friday, an NXT TakeOver series, the Survivor Series event and the Monday Night Raw tapings that will close the circuit on November 25.
- WWE NEWS: Superstar Wrestler Enzo Amore banned on Monday night Raw and Smackdown upcoming show
- WWE SmackDown Live December 03 , 2018 Preview
- Possible date and Location where Fastlane will be held in 2019
- WWE NEWS : Elton John is Ready to Accept the Challenge of Kevin owens
- WWE SmackDown Live ratings (Nov. 27, 2018):
- By peeing on stuff, drake Maverick is still mocking Bobby Roode
- WWE confirms that surgery will be undergone by Braun Strowman
- WWE New: Johna’s Upcoming Match for next year
- Alexa Bliss resumes training on the ring
- FOX wants Ronda Rousey as SmackDown Celebrity
- James Ellsworth goes on the attack
- NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13 will be broadcasted worldwide through Fite TV
- WWE NEWS: This Year Tribute Show will be on 4th of December 2018