Rumor Roundup (Dec. 6, 2018): Bliss not cleared, Ziggler/McIntyre plans, NXT signings,
Speculating on the rumors surrounding wrestling is a favored pastime of many lovers, possibly second only to actually watching the matches. We have a look at the most recent rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of that has been confirmed as reality or legitimate news, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature named Rumor Look Back you can find here. Bear in mind, take it all.
Rumors for the Day:
- Despite the remarks of Mark Henry, Wrestling Observer says after suffering her most recent concussion, Alexa Bliss isn’t cleared. Up to now, she’s only qualified under supervision for light activity.
- On Observer Radio this week, Dave Meltzer theorized that after their split on Raw, Dolph Ziggler will drift down the card while Drew McIntyre event push persists.
- Drummer Alicia Warrington said on her Twitter that she has been hired as a NXT announcer. It looks like her on-screen name will be”Alicia Taylor”.
- Shane Strickland’s WWE contract may be on hold per PW Insider, due to his Lucha Underground deal. He’s still working with MLW in the meantime.
- In discussing Jonah Rock’s signing, PW Torch notes that members of WWE’s January class likely won’t be known because the company is attempting to identify and lock up wrestlers before they break out in the big-name indie promotions.
- In case you’ve heard that you want to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Remember they are rumors rather than confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!