AJ Styles renegotiates his contract with WWE
Defeated last week of his WWE title, defeated by Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles has entered a transitional period with the company Stamford. According to the specialized site FightFul, Styles would be renegotiating a contract to extend it for 3 years with the federation.
Past the negotiation of an increase in his salary bonus, the wrestler has also explicitly requested to be less present on the shows of the WWE. His run of champion has apparently had a showing effect on his life. On the road always, he would love to get nearer to his.
The contract is internally compared to that of Randy Orton, who had requested to appear less on tv and in the home show. The good relationship between the wrestler and Vince McMahon’s company should bring the contract to a positive decision.
- Pair of NXT stars booked before TakeOver: Phoenix a week for indie show
- WWE NEWS: Are you ready For a Triple Threat Match in Wreslemania 35?
- WWE SmackDown Live December 03 , 2018 Preview
- WWE Monday Night Raw December 03, 2018 Outcomes
- WWE NEWS: This Year Tribute Show will be on 4th of December 2018
- AJ Styles will face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship in TLC
- Tyler Breeze & baron Corbin break kayfabe to bust ghosts
- Is Ronda Rousey Ready To Defend Her Title In TLC Match?
- Charlotte Flair Supports heel turn during SmackDown Live
- Judy Copeland, edge’s mother, passed away
- FOX wants Ronda Rousey as SmackDown Celebrity